Most recently, the RIGC Board has:
- Welcomed Curtis Lowry as a new Director
- Organized several Community Service Days (next up: October 13. See you there!)
- Scheduled a "Music in the Garden" event (September 30; 4:30-6pm)
- Begun planning a day of gardening classes for members (TBD in September)
- Coordinated with partners on various island events (Coler Hospital, the Historical Society, RIOC, and Cornell)
- Begun a new gardening partnership with the Roosevelt Island Senior Center
- Hosted summer classes for elementary and middle school students twice a week!
The Fall Membership Meeting is October 21 at 6:30pm. Mark your calendars!