Kudos to so many for so much accomplished!
Save the Date: Our next CS Day is Saturday, June 11th.
Yesterday was a most productive day with great weather and esprit de corps! Thanks to you all for your dedication, time and leadership in generating the list of tasks and then doing them! Here are some stats, based on the initial sign-in sheet which we are still adding info to. Thanks again.
List for April 24, 2022 Community Service Day:
Number of participants signing in: 28
Number of hours participants contributed: 62.4 hours
A list of tasks accomplished: (Even more was actually completed)
- Hoses: Take out of shed, distribute, and attach: DONE
- Sweep front common area or back common area. Put leaves in leaf bins. Put small branches in branch pile. Dispose of any trash in bins. DONE
- COMPOST : Transfer greens & browns from wire mesh cage to main compost bin DONE. Teach folks about where to put all organic items and how to sift when signs say open!
- Rake pathways. Place leaves only (sift out gravel) in leaf bins. 80% DONE
- Weed pathways: Beside E plot area DONE Adjacent to landscape beds all along the garden edge DONE Northeastern paths close to fence DONE
- Separate weeds and place them in the organics to compost bin. Replace any gravel back in path. DONE
- "Plogging" walk around the garden perimeter and pick up all trash & dog poop. Dispose of items in trash can in NW corner common area. ENTRANCE DONE
- Paint numbers on plots missing number signs 90% DONE; some more work needed
- Assemble new lockers 1 of 2 DONE
- Paint small green cabinet w/Rust Oleum - DONE
- Sand and paint the big green chair. DONE
- Repair one of the big picnic tables DONE
- Rose Garden planning meeting DONE
- Tree removal in center of plot D 09: DONE
TO DO: Clean & organize tools in the shed. Remove any dirt. Help keep tools organized. Sweep the shed.
Join us for the next Community Service Day on June 11th.