Gardener and educator Julia Ferguson will lead kids through an exploration of concepts like cycles, diversity, and interdependence. And kids will get hands on experience digging, pruning, and composting in the RIGC Student Garden (a generous donation by garden member Elizabeth Stapen).
It's free, and you can sign your kids up for one class or for all.
Space is limited, so please sign up soon!
- Fall gardening experiences for older kids and youth (4rd grade -8th grade) this fall
- Three Saturday afternoons from 3-4:30pm
- Sept 22, Sept.29 & Oct.5
- Three Sunday afternoons from 3-4:30pm
- Oct. 14, Oct. 21 & Oct.28
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send back the permission slip-liability waiver