- Connect: Close your eyes, listen & breathe, then walk a bit and observe
- Compost: Check, add, turn, or spin
- Grow: Plant seeds, thin seedlings, "dead head", weed, or water
- Clean: Rake, sweep, care for and store tools
- Observe: Measure, draw, look around & breathe
Andrew, Jake, and Annelisa all tried the pilot program for learning about gardening that was offered by Julia Ferguson in July. Plot C-30 on the east side became the temporary site for this weekly gardening and learning. We used the following checklist options for each lesson:
Comments are closed.
Archives by date